- » 15 Nov 2012 - KinderOpera
- » 09 Apr 2011 - Open Dag YSIN
- » 15 Mar 2011 - Eerste Opera naar Australia
- » 11 Mar 2011 - Promotie via sociale media
- » 19 Jan 2011 - Altijd stroom in de Opera
- » 07 Dec 2010 - Brandstofverbruik Opera
- » 01 Dec 2010 - Opera vanaf 2011 te huur
- » 2010 Design Biennale St. Etienne
- » Nieuwsbrief 6 (october 2010)
- » Zomerreis door Engeland
- » Nieuwsbrief 5 (juni 2010)
- » La douce France - een reisverslag
- » BNR nieuwsradio
- » Opera op vier Opera Campings
- » Nieuwsbrief 4 (mei 2010)
- » Open dagen Appelscha
- » Nieuwsbrief 3 (maart 2010)
- » Nieuwsbrief 2 (december 2009)
- » Nieuwsbrief 1 (november 2009)
4 december 2009
Referring to your reaction on our website, you will find our brand new brochure of Opera on the website. I would also like to introduce to you YSIN b.v., the Dutch enterprise behind Opera. YSIN (Your Suite in Nature) was founded on April 1st 2008 with the goal in mind to develop a new camping experience, with which one can travel and sleep under canvas, in style, and with much ease and comfort.
This was my personal ambition, and together with a related investment company we have been able to realize this beautiful goal. We started with a few sketches and a scale model. Together with the Belgian design agency Axel Enthoven Design Consultancy we have perfected the concept further. You may have seen the results on our website and in the overwhelming press coverage. The number of enthusiastic reactions we have received from all over the world has exceeded our wildest dreams.
The first markets where we will sell the Opera are the Benelux Countries, Germany, United Kingdom, Austria and Switzerland. Marketing, sales and maintenance will remain in our own hands, in order to keep the closest possible contact with our customers and to be able to implement possible improvements to the product directly.
At this moment we have started with a limited series, of which the specification exists of the full option list as mentioned in the brochure.
The price of this extremely complete tour trailer will be € 33.000,- excl. VAT. These trailers will be delivered in the spring of 2010.
Later on the Opera will be offered in a base specification at around € 24.500,-- excl. VAT, with options to be sold separately or in packages. This product range will be available from October 2010.
You are most welcome to visit our factory and showroom, where you can see and experience the Opera in all its aspects. The Opera will also be shown on the Design at Work trade fair in Kortrijk, Belgium on 9th and 10th of December. For a visit you are welcome to register free of charge at www.designatwork.be.
Rob G. Vos